ELITE : SIX - Decision Makers
Think Tank Topic: Clever Collaborations
May 28, 2020
DANNY : DE HEK
ELITE : SIX Think Tank meetings are discussed over Zoom with our members every Friday at 9:30am.
Facilitated by DANNY : DE HEK meetings are recorded for our Podcast, we’ve been doing this since COVID-19 if you’re interested in joining in with us check out our Website.
- Deal the number one but work with number two
- For collaboration to work it needs to be a win win for each of the partners.
- Finding the good synergy... good communication & being on the same path for the same final goal.
- Good collaboration is built on trust
- Collaborate with people with the same morals & integrity.
- Clear outcomes with time boundaries
- You have to work on collaboration to make it work
- It really depends on the extent or the complexity of the collaboration
- It's like delegation - you have to check that what you expect is actually happening
- Intellectual Property ownership needs to be cleared up
- Research their background and dig up their strengths and weaknesses.
- Have defined leadership and role definition
- Discuss & document memorandum of understanding.
- Clear leadership
- Regularly recap & monitor program & progress in associations with expectations.
- Have a great COACH, Captain & team.
- Mutual respect and flexibility
- Define goals & targets
- Great Collaboration Needs Clear Expected Outcomes And Defined Leade
- Be clear on what your expected return on investment will be from your collaborators.
QUESTION FOR GROUP
- Does Collaboration Add Or Give You Time? Or Does It Depend On The Activity.?
- Is ELITE : SIX a business in its own right - not as just Danny’s networking company but as a focused competent collaborative group of consultants?
NEXT WEEKS TOPIC